Supplemental Reading and Writing 2020AV
The Card Reader can enhance classroom curriculum, speech-language therapies, foreign language acquisition and ELD/ ESL applications. A permanent record of student / client's progress is made by recording onto a blank magnetic card or plugging a cassette recorder into the auxiliary output. A ten second electronic memory also captures from the teacher and student tracks.
* Records spoken responses via built-in electret mic or mic input for tracking student progress
* 10 second Student/Teacher Track Electronic Memory
* Student and teacher track record with hidden teacher record interlock
* Rugged ABS plastic withstands the rigors of daily use
* Useful for ESL, speech language therapies, foreign language applications