SafeRocker Standard Glider features a steel gliding mechanism that provides unprecedented durability making it the only authentic commercial glider that can withstand the demands of a child care environment. This is the only child care glider/rocker with a solid steel mechanism. Features a full skirt base that protects children from mechanism. The arm rest is designed for support while feeding. The base is tip resistant and has an extra wide seat that is comfortable and perfect for rocking and feeding. There are deep pockets for storage to keep baby;s necessities within reach. There is also a 1 year limited warranty on the wood base and a limited 3 year warranty on steel based gliders. It is easy to assemble and includes all necessary tools.
4304046 Benefits and Highlights
- The only child care glider/rocker with a solid steel mechanism
- Full skirt base protects children from mechanism
- Arm rest designed for support while feeding
- Features durable gliding mechanisms
- Tip resistnt base
- Extra wide seat is perfect and comfortable for rocking and feeding
- Deep pockets for storage keep baby's necessities within reach
- Available in White or Natural with Blue cushions
4304046 Dimensions and Specifications
- Assembled: 28"L x 26"W x 42"H
- Seat Pad: Seat pad: 9.5”L x 19.5”W x 3.75”Thick
- Seat back: 27”L x 24”W x 1.75”Thick
- Arm Pad: 34.5”L x 14.5”W x .75” Thick
- Weight: 73 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembly: Easy assembly includes all necessary tools
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty on wood base, 3 year limited warranty on steel base
Get the 4304046 SafeRocker Standard Glider for Your Classroom
Purchase a 4304046 SafeRocker Standard Glider for your classroom from Alco of Canada and take advantage of our competitive pricing, low shipping rates and exceptional customer service. Once you buy from us, we think you'll keep coming back because we are truly committed to helping you get the best price on classroom solutions . We do our best to make it easy for you to shop for all the products you need in one place and we accept purchase orders for payment.. Call 905 568 0052 and place your orders today. Authorized Foundations dealer.
Delivery time 2-3 weeks.
Oversized! This large or bulky item may require an additional freight fee.