Heavy-duty activity tables are designed and constructed for years of reliable service in demanding school classrooms. The high pressure laminate top is resistant to stains, chips and scratches, and is superior to thermo fused laminates found on other classroom tables. The table edge is a tamper-resistant and will not separate from the table top. This permanent seal of the edge to the MDF core creates a seamless, sanitary edge that will not collect germs or classroom spills. The table core consists of MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) which has a higher density then traditional particleboard, and provides superior screw holding power. Quick mount plates and heavy duty mounting brackets make assembly a snap.
• Tops with high pressure laminate
• Colorful T-Mold options
• Same finished both side of table
• Extra-long and heavy strong steel leg brace
• Standard black T-Mold
• Factory-installed quick mounts for secure and convenient leg mounting. Easy to assembled.
• Leg set screws have a 'shoulder' that prevents the leg from collapsing if not properly tightened
• Standard black and chrome legs
• Choice of several shapes and colors
• Thick Sturdy MDF core with high pressure laminated top
• Several colors to choose from
• Non-porous tops are easy to clean
• 16 gauge steel legs
• Choice of 2 adjustable leg heights: 18"-25" H (Preschool toddler) & 22"-30" H (Primary school and above)
COLOR OPTION AVAILABLE:
GO TO OPTION
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Oversized! This large or bulky item may require an additional freight fee.